Sunday, August 31, 2008

DOCTORS EMBARRASSING MOMENTS!!!!

A man comes into the ER and yells, "My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's --Dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs, and I was in the wrong one.
--Dr. Mark MacDonald, San Antonio, TX

I was caring for a woman from Kentucky and asked, So, how's your breakfast this morning?" It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly I can't seem to get used to the taste," the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled "KY Jelly."
--Dr. Leonard Kransdorf, Detroit, MI

2 comments:

Jay said...

holy shit!!!!
when I was reading about the jelly part I got hungry but by the end I lost my appetite

Unknown said...

thank god it wasnt india other wise donno what would hav happened with the doc